The information on New Zealand's engineering heritage in the Engineering New Zealand Engineering Heritage Record and Register is overseen by the Engineering New Zealand Engineering Heritage Board and the Regional Chapters .
Only Register items have gone through a formal process to verify the accuracy of the information. Register entries are identified below by *Register Item next to their name, and are also listed on our Register page.
If you have further information regarding an entry please contact the .
Regions searched: King Country / Central Volcanic Plateau.
12 results from your search Name
- Burnt Papa Road Materials
- Hapuawhenua Viaduct
- Makatote Viaduct
- New Zealand's Electricity system
- North Island Main Trunk Electrification
- North Island Main Trunk railway
- Ohaaki Power Station
- Ohakune to Horopito Coach Road
- Raurimu Spiral * Register Item
- Single Wire Earth Return (SWER)
- Wairakei Geothermal Power Development
- Wairakei to Taupo section of State Highway 1