The information on New Zealand's engineering heritage in the Engineering New Zealand Engineering Heritage Record and Register is overseen by the Engineering New Zealand Engineering Heritage Board and the Regional Chapters .
Only Register items have gone through a formal process to verify the accuracy of the information. Register entries are identified below by *Register Item next to their name, and are also listed on our Register page.
If you have further information regarding an entry please contact the .
Regions searched: Canterbury.
23 results from your search Name
- Addington Water Tower
- Belfast Freezing Works
- Canterbury College School of Engineering Laboratory
- Christchurch tramways
- Ferrymead railway and Heritage Park
- Fort Jervois, Ripapa Island
- Hamilton Jet Unit
- K Class Locomotive
- Lake Coleridge Power Station
- Lyttelton Railway Tunnel
- Lyttelton Road Tunnel
- Midland Railway Line
- New Zealand's Electricity system
- Otira Gorge and Arthurs Pass road (State Highway 73)
- Otira Tunnel, Midland Railway
- Public Works Department Buildings, Christchurch
- Rakaia Gorge Bridge (State Highway 77) * Register Item
- Rakaia River Bridge (State Highway 1)
- Rangitata Diversion Race
- Richard Pearse Memorial
- Single Wire Earth Return (SWER)
- Telecom Museum, Ferrymead
- University of Canterbury Engineering Society Student Engineer Magazines