The information on New Zealand's engineering heritage in the Engineering New Zealand Engineering Heritage Record and Register is overseen by the Engineering New Zealand Engineering Heritage Board and the Regional Chapters .
Only Register items have gone through a formal process to verify the accuracy of the information. Register entries are identified below by *Register Item next to their name, and are also listed on our Register page.
If you have further information regarding an entry please contact the .
Regions searched: West Coast/Buller.
13 results from your search Name
- Arahura River Bridge (demolished)
- Brunner Coal Mine and West Coast Mining Disasters
- Callender-Hamilton truss bridges
- Cobden Railway Bridge (demolished)
- Denniston Incline
- Gold dredges development
- Midland Railway Line
- New Zealand's Electricity system
- Otira Gorge and Arthurs Pass road (State Highway 73)
- Otira Tunnel, Midland Railway
- Reefton Power Station
- Single Wire Earth Return (SWER)
- Taipo River Bridge Piers