The information on New Zealand's engineering heritage in the Engineering New Zealand Engineering Heritage Record and Register is overseen by the Engineering New Zealand Engineering Heritage Board and the Regional Chapters .
Only Register items have gone through a formal process to verify the accuracy of the information. Register entries are identified below by *Register Item next to their name, and are also listed on our Register page.
If you have further information regarding an entry please contact the .
Regions searched: Wanganui / Manawatu.
15 results from your search Name
- Makohine Viaduct * Register Item
- Mangahao Power Station
- Mangaweka Power Station
- Mangaweka to Utiku Deviation, State Highway 1
- Mangaweka to Utiku Rail Deviation, North Island Main Trunk
- Moutoa Sluice Gates
- New Zealand's Electricity system
- North Island Main Trunk Electrification
- North Island Main Trunk railway
- Ohakea Hangars 2 & 3
- Rangitikei River Bridge, SH1
- Single Wire Earth Return (SWER)
- Springvale Suspension Bridge
- Vacreator Cream Pasteurising
- Wellington & Manawatu Railway