The information on New Zealand's engineering heritage in the Engineering New Zealand Engineering Heritage Record and Register is overseen by the Engineering New Zealand Engineering Heritage Board and the Regional Chapters .
Only Register items have gone through a formal process to verify the accuracy of the information. Register entries are identified below by *Register Item next to their name, and are also listed on our Register page.
If you have further information regarding an entry please contact the .
Regions searched: Waikato.
15 results from your search Name
- Arapuni Power Station and Dam
- Hamilton Rail Bridge
- Horahora hydro-electric power station
- Horahora-Waikino 50 kV transmission line
- Kaimai Railway Tunnel
- Kauri Gum Mining
- New Zealand's Electricity system
- North Island Main Trunk Electrification
- North Island Main Trunk railway
- Ongaroto Bridge
- Single Wire Earth Return (SWER)
- Taharoa ironsand mining and ship loading
- Vacreator Cream Pasteurising
- Victoria Bridge, Hamilton
- Victoria Street Bridge, Cambridge