The information on New Zealand's engineering heritage in the Engineering New Zealand Engineering Heritage Record and Register is overseen by the Engineering New Zealand Engineering Heritage Board and the Regional Chapters .
Only Register items have gone through a formal process to verify the accuracy of the information. Register entries are identified below by *Register Item next to their name, and are also listed on our Register page.
If you have further information regarding an entry please contact the .
Regions searched: Taranaki.
10 results from your search Name
- Burnt Papa Road Materials
- Dawson Falls Power Station
- Hawera Water Tower
- Kiwi Co-operative Dairies Limited Factory, Whareroa
- Motukawa Tunnelling Machine
- Motunui Synthetic Fuels Plant
- New Plymouth Power Station Chimney
- New Zealand's Electricity system
- Single Wire Earth Return (SWER)
- Vacreator Cream Pasteurising