The information on New Zealand's engineering heritage in the Engineering New Zealand Engineering Heritage Record and Register is overseen by the Engineering New Zealand Engineering Heritage Board and the Regional Chapters .
Only Register items have gone through a formal process to verify the accuracy of the information. Register entries are identified below by *Register Item next to their name, and are also listed on our Register page.
If you have further information regarding an entry please contact the .
Regions searched: Otago.
25 results from your search Name
- Alexandra Bridge Piers and Towers * Register Item
- Beaumont Bridge, Clutha River
- Daniel O'Connell Bridge
- Dunedin Gasworks * Register Item
- Dunedin's Engineering Heritage Trails
- Gold dredges development
- Hillside Railway Workshops
- Horseshoe Bend Suspension Bridge
- Kawarau Falls Dam
- Kawarau Gorge Suspension Bridge * Register Item
- Lighthouse Battery, Taiaroa Head
- Lower Shotover Bridge
- Millers Flat Bridge
- New Zealand Express Company Building
- New Zealand's Electricity system
- One Mile Creek Hydro-electric Station
- Otago Iron Rolling Mills
- Ross Creek Water Supply
- Shaky Suspension Bridge
- Single Wire Earth Return (SWER)
- Skippers Canyon Suspension Bridge * Register Item
- T.S.S. Earnslaw
- Tuapeka Mouth Ferry, Clutha River
- Vacreator Cream Pasteurising
- Waitaki Power Station